In this digital age, there are a number of individuals who don’t want to carry their Aadhar card everywhere they go. If you are one of them, there are a number of simple solutions. You can either:
1. Use mAdhaar app or
2. Download your Aadhar card online.
One can easily download their Aadhaar online using their Adhaar card number or, name and date of birth and get it printed out as per their requirement. It can also be downloaded using an enrollment number or your registered mobile number.
In case you want to download and print out your Aadhaar card then these simple steps should be followed:
Note: The new window will open showing a pop – up saying ‘how you can enter the password in order to open the pdf file holding your e-aadhar.
- Remember that this OTP is unique and should not be shared with anyone.
- In case of the mAadhaar app, you will be required to opt for receiving the TOTP.
- Click on the ‘confirm’ option to send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
Tips For You:
- Remember that your E aadhar card will always be downloaded in a PDF format.
- Make sure you have an adobe reader in order to open and view the PDF file.
- Once you receive your aadhar card you can either make a print out of it or keep it stored in your smartphone for future use.
- Remember that a copy of your aadhar card is accepted as a legal proof.