In case of a lost Aadhar card or for any other reason where you need you aadhar in a soft copy format the one can easily download their card online using just their enrolment number without paying anything at all. You can download it from the official government of India’s website in a PDF format if you haven’t yet received it in a hard copy format. The government of India provides this facility completely free of charges for any internet user all you are required to know are the personal details as in your Aadhar card that you are requesting to download. Downloading Aadhar card online, directly through the official website is the easiest, least time consuming and money saving option.
There are overall two ways through which one can download their Aadhar card:
1. Using the enrolment number,
2. Using the Adhaar card number.
These online processes are not paid for and an easy option in case you need your Aadhar card on an urgent basis, have lost it or haven’t received it yet.
Aadhar card using enrolment number:
- Also, keep in mind that no official or UID worker will ask you for your OTP.
- This procedure can take anywhere between 1 to 3 minutes.
- After this procedure is complete your Aadhar card’s PDF file will automatically start downloading.
- Once it is downloaded you can open and view your Aadhar card anywhere and anytime you need for future purposes.